The cruise-in team is in the planning stages of making the event better than ever. The schedule of dates and times is attached.
You can change a life in a big way by stopping by and enjoying the evening with us.
- All the money raised from this year's event will go to the Foster Adopt Connect, helping area children and teenagers who require foster care or hoping to find them a forever home.
- Foster Adopt Connect assists in the certification process for those wanting to foster or adopt.
- They have Sammys Closet, which assists families in getting a wardrobe for the foster child. It may come with a plastic bag of basic items when they are introduced into the system.
- They supply diapers and pull-ups to foster families and so much more.
- The Nuthin' Fancy Band said they would be back to entertain at the cruise-in nights.
- Tasteful Creations will be available to pick up a meal each night or preorder your family-style meal to go or share that evening with friends. Don't forget your cooler. You will want to take some home.
- Our car enthusiasts are ready to share their love for cars. Without our drivers, we would not have an event. They are the real reason everything is so successful.
These are just a few areas addressed in making each month a great evening to share with family and friends.