For Card Disputes: Please Call 1-833-288-1126
Ozark Federal Credit Union offers a variety of options to accommodate our members. Stop by to speak with a Member Service Representative to pick the card that's just right for you. VISA® Debit, ATM Cards, or VISA® Credit.
VISA® Debit Card
- No card fee
- No transaction fee
- Like writing a check without a check
- Accepted anywhere VISA© is accepted.
- International debit card transactions may be approved upon request.
- Compatible with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Debit Card Daily Limits:
- Pin Transactions $500
- Credit Transactions $1,500
- Daily Transaction Total Limit $2,000
Download the Brella App to access the following services:
- Temporarily block your card.
- Activate card alerts
- Locate ATMs
ATM Card (Click here for a list of locations.)
- The ATM card is part of the SHAZAM® network.
- The initial ATM Card fee is $2.00
- Use to access cash at ATMs or as a debit card at any participating merchant.
VISA® Credit Cards
- Great Rates, Save Money
- Manage Your Account Online
- 24/7 Fraud Protection
- Earn Exciting Rewards
- 25-Day Grace Period
- Free Travel Accident Insurance
Click here to access the Credit Union VISA® credit card application.
Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Credit card approval depends on creditworthiness and other qualifications.
Have a question or need additional information?
Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CST
To receive a response to your VISA@ Credit Card question or inquiry within 24 hours.
Open-ended loan disclosure.
In the event of a lost or stolen debit card, here's how to contact us:
During normal business hours, call 573-686-7221 or 800-786-7221 to speak with us directly. On nights or weekends, call 866-508-2693 or 515-558-7608 if you are out of the country.
In either case, please supply your name, account number, card number (if you know it), and the name that appears on the card. Appropriate action will take place as soon as you report the card loss or stolen card.
Please notify a Member Service Representative or OFCU teller to place a travel alert on your account when you travel.