Ozark Federal Credit Union is proud to offer ID TheftSmart Protection Service for your convenience.
For $5 a month ID TheftSmart will provide these services:
• Notifies the consumer of new account opening, credit inquiry, payment delinquency, public record changes, change of address
• Provide members with real-time online fraud alerts
• Helps recover identity, and credit and debit card charges
• Assigns an investigator who will determine whether fraud has been committed and how to resolve it.
• ID TheftSmart investigators make all calls, write all letters and intervene for victims' rights, as well as provide unlimited phone consultation rather than directing members in resolving their problems
• Investigators speak English, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, and will provide an interpreter for any other language.
• Investigators will perform a full non-credit search (social media, hacker chat rooms, etc.), set up red flags at non-credit organizations (DMV, IRS), and place a 7-year fraud alert at credit reporting agencies if fraud is discovered.
•Investigators will also reopen the case if members find themselves fraud victims again.
For more information, please speak to a Member Service Representative today. We offer a free credit analysis for our members to review your credit report at your convenience.
Insurance products are not products of the Credit Union, and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union. Insurance may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the Member’s choice, and Credit Union makes no representations as to the services of any provider.