Ozark Federal Credit Union proudly offers ID TheftSmart Protection Service for your convenience.
For $5 a month, ID TheftSmart will provide these services:
- Notifies the consumer of new account openings, credit inquiries, payment delinquency, public record changes, and change of address.
- Provide members with real-time online fraud alerts.
- It helps recover identity theft from credit and debit card charges.
- Assigns an investigator to determine whether the fraud has been committed and how to resolve it.
- ID TheftSmart investigators make all calls, write all letters and intervene for victims' rights, and provide unlimited phone consultation rather than directing members in resolving their problems.
- Investigators speak English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Chinese and will provide an interpreter for any other language.
- Investigators will perform a full non-credit search (social media, hacker chat rooms, etc.), set up red flags at non-credit organizations (DMV, IRS), and place a 7-year fraud alert at credit reporting agencies if fraud is discovered.
- Investigators will also reopen the case if members find themselves fraud victims again.
We offer Savvymoney for our members to review their credit reports anytime.
For more information, please speak to a Member Service Representative.
Insurance products are not products of the Credit Union and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit Union.